And another...

Though it seems simple, it's actually the one thats taken the most time so far.


Manipulate 11 from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.

I copied and pasted the anchor points from the text in illustrator onto a mask. I literally manipulated each serif individually, and it took quite some time.

Slightly frustrating that the amount of time I spent on it doesn't show through, but I feel it is successful in terms of showing the motion of manipulation. I think the slow/gradual movement works well, and it takes a few seconds before you actually realise whats happening.

Manipulate 11-1 from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.


This is using the same motion but adding in a close up, enabling the viewer to see more clearly what's happening.

Though i've used a mask to create the text, I still can't seem to stop it from pixelating.

Manipulate 11-2 from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.


And with a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment