More After Effects work.

Yeah, I've been doing some more experimenting. One of my ideas is to have this in the background whilst a few other things are happening in the foreground. Basically, just going with the song lyrics, as that is what the film is most popularly known by. It's Pretty Woman, if anyone doesn't know.


Experiment - buildings from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.

My idea at the moment is to have different things happening on each ident, depending on the film I'm promoting. The only thing that will be the same throughout all idents is how the logo of the TV Channel will be animated. The style of the animations will also link them together.

I think one thing that is working well is how the beat of the song links in with the animation of the buildings. There are still a few moments where it goes out of sync but I think this is a nice effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment