10 things I hate about you experiments.

I'm still playing around with this ident, trying to figure our an effective way of slowing it down and making it more readable, without going too far away from my original idea.

I've created another image as the original one had way too many boxes and I realised it was impossible to fit it all in 10 minutes. I've made the boxes and text bigger, and also the line shorter with less curves.
Obviously this means I can't recite the whole poem, which I'm not really happy about, but I feel this is still showing what I wanted it to. Hopefully, i'll have more of a chance fitting it into 10 seconds.


10 things i hate about you - test 5 from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.

On this one I tried adding motion blur to see if it added a better flow to the movement. It just made the text more blurred, which is a lot harder to read.


10 things I hate about you - test 6 from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.

With this one I tried stopping the camera for a little bit on each box. It's made it really jumpy and it's still hard to keep up with. After stopping on a box, the camera then has to move faster to keep up with the movement of the line. It's too fast.

I do like this idea and feel it would work if I was to zoom out a little bit with the camera, so it doesn't have much distance to travel to keep up with the line.


10 things I hate about you - test 7 from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.

This one is the same effect as the last, but zoomed out a little more. I've also added in the music which is 'can't take my eyes off of you' from a famous scene in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment