Ident 3 - You've Got Mail.

You've Got Mail ident from Heather Bradley on Vimeo.


This one actually came together pretty well. I think it's one of my simpler ones. Other than the 'exploding letter/e4 logo', which was quite time consuming, everything was basic animations and it didn't take that long to put together. Or maybe i'm just getting used to AE.

Other than the quote, it doesn't have a great deal of reference to the film. I tried to find a song that linked in with the film, 'signed, sealed, delivered' seem relevant and it was taken from the film's soundtrack.

I'm quite happy with it. I'm a little unsure about the letter and quote now it's been put together, but I really like how it 'explodes' and the parts come back into the frame to them form the e4 logo.

Obviously, this small frame doesn't do my idents much justice. They will hopefully look much better on the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment