More type exploration.

Just a bit of experimentation into different fonts and weights.

Though I originally thought it was a good idea to stick with the theme of feel good drinks and go for a lowercase hand drawn type face, reality is, it would be hard to create out of the materials I was going to use (mount board etc.). I began to think about the brief again and realised one of the main problems was that they are not appealing to their target audience. When thinking about our audience (now changed to 20-34 business people), I began to realise that uppercase might actually be more suitable as it appears more sophisticated. The relaxed, hand drawn feel will still be present through the use of imagery and colour.

Therefore, I have decided to use Myriad Pro as the typeface. However, I am still going to experiment with a few others and see which work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment