The Digital Milk Round - Edited once again.

"Hi Heather,
thanks very much.
I think I still would like the background to FEEL more splashy. Have a look at the images I have attached and the link above.
Could the icon be one big splat a bit more like the 'splodge' attached?
I really like the layout of the flyer and the colloquial style of the map. Again, could you add a splash or splodge!
Tomorrow morning I will confirm the list of sponsors and I will also get you the list of industry sectors.
Thanks again, I think we are nearly there.
Will you be in college tomorrow?
Bridget"

When Bridget originally said she wanted the background more like milk I thought she meant she wanted it like the logo.

So, I've redone it:

E-flyer:


Twitter background:


Twitter icon:

She did, however, like the logo.

"This logo is absolutley great.

We will go with this

Bridget"

No comments:

Post a Comment