The Digital Milk Round - Banner

Bridget decided she liked the first banner the best. So here it is:


Not my favourite, but it's simple and gets straight to the point.

I don't like the different fonts used, but it was a mandatory requirement so wasn't much I could do. I just think it makes it look a little cheap.

Because this was only decided yesterday afternoon, Bridget was unable to get all the sponsor logos at a higher resolution. I did my best with the rest but some are going to be pixelated.

If I'd had more time I would of gone over them myself in Illustrator. It's really bugging me but just one of those things I guess.

I made sure I let Bridget know about this.

"Hi Bridget,

Please find attached the preferred banner.

I've added in the high quality logos and did my best at the others. I can say for definite the 'Leeds media' and 'the chamber' logos will be pixelated.

Thanks,

Heather"


"OK – there is nothing we can do about that..

I am unable to open this file so I will forward it directly to the printer with my fingers crossed!

Thank you very much Heather – That was a good job – well done

Bridget"

I'm not sure why Bridget couldn't open the file but I checked it before I sent it so it should be fine.

Anyway, it's been sent to the printers.

No comments:

Post a Comment