How magazine - Mock up

Just a digital mock up of where i'm at with the How magazine.


Mainly just wanted to see how the spreads are working with the cover. I'm not sure they're relating well at the minute. I prefer the look of the spreads to the cover so I'm going to develop it based on that.

Really happy with the spreads, the layouts seems to be working well. I just need to show how it cam be adapted with different images and amount of text etc.

Need to make quick decisions and finish this as soon as I can. As soon as I have the front cover layout finished, I can really quickly put together the rest of the issues. I don't think i'm going to need as many as I thought I would, the idea would come across after a couple. However, I would like to mock them all up and show how they would work as a set.

No comments:

Post a Comment