Final crit.


Final crit went really well, I got some really helpful feedback. The front cover of my booklet was mentioned. It was suggested that I spend a little more time trying to get a more professional cut out of the logo, which is fair enough, but i'm not great with craft. It's also something that i'm only photographing and not completely making. I'll definitely see what I can do though. It was also suggested that I try to varnish the front cover, which I think will look great, but I don't think it will link in properly with the rest of my designs with the reversed out white on blue.

For my boards, it has been said that I should include some initial ideas and development in there, which I knew I should do. I definitely need to play around with my boards some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment