The Digital Milk Round - Feedback.

The reply from Bridget:

"Good morning Heather,

Thanks very much for these ideas. I think they have great potential and you certainly made me smile!

Attached is the copy prepared by the marketing department. Could you please paste this in and return it to me before 11.30?

I see you have already included some logos to indicate sponsors. I fear there may be a very long list of sponsors for this event including:

University of Leeds
Leeds Met
Leeds College of Art
Leeds Digital Festival
Marketing Leeds
Holbeck Urban Village

I will confirm the list and send it on.

Once again, thank you very much; I think we have something good to work with here. Three will be more feedback after a lunchtime meeting.

Bridget"

It made her smile which is promising!

I have sent them back with the prepared copy included. Just waiting to see whether they want to take my ideas forward or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment