The Digital Milk Round - Feedback.

"Good morning Heather,

We have had a look at the designs you submitted. Everyone smiled! Could I ask you to make the following small changes please...........

1. We like the 'logo' with the dripping milk throughout the text better than the one with the enlarged 'g' with 'ears'. It was the dripping milk which made us smile so spontaneously.
2. Could you please make the Twitter back ground look more like splashed milk than like cowhide - I think that would be more eyecatching and would follow the theme of the logo more closely.
3. Please remove all the body copy from the Twitter background leaving only the logo, the event date and a tag line such as 'Are you the cream of the crop' or 'have you got the bottle?'
4. Please make an icon of a white splash on a black ground for Twitter use
5. Ammend the map to make it clear that the event is being held at Leeds College of Art.
6. please amend the e-flyer background to reflect the'splashed milk' theme.

I hope to email all the information out by the end of Monday so please email me with any changes throughout the weekend - I will check my inbox regularly.

If you need an instant response - please text me on _ and I will go straight to the email if I can.

kind regards

Bridget"

No comments:

Post a Comment